Susan Heap planned this great afternoon activity for Monday. Good thing Barbara moved into that ward. We love our new friends from the Monterey Ward. We are so thankful that they think of us when they make these kinds of plans.
Robert trying it out
Justin had a BlAsT
Courtney is as cute as ever
Kaitlyn had a GREAT time
Addi is so sweet, she is great with Kaitlyn
I think Tannis had a good time
Kaitlyn is trying to catch a ride with Robert
Rachel is just 'chilin'
Tannis and Rachel going backwards...CRAZY!
Josh is so cool
Kaitlyn and Regan waiting for their turn
she was just patiently waiting for her turn
Ok...so Monday we had no school and we were planning on going to see 'Paul Blart...mall cop', but Bob had seen it Saturday while he was in Sacremento. He said it was ok, but most of the funny stuff was in the previews. I called Barbara that morning to tell her what Bob had said. She had got an email saying that Susan had planned this ice blocking activity. We decided that we would go ice blocking instead. We called Leslie and before you know it we were eating lunch at Subway and were on our way. Ice blocking here we come. We had never been ice blocking. I called Robert to let him know where we were going to be. He had just finished walking in the MLK parade and wanted to join us. He invited Tannis to come along. We love it when Tannis comes, she is so much fun. The kids had a Blast. Except for Robert. He is just to big to fit on one piece of ice. When we figure out that we could put 2 or 3 pieces of ice together and he could use that, he started to really enjoy it. We are so glad we were included in this activity. Over all we all had a GREAT DAY !!



6 comments:
Come on Mace, You are always invited. You are my left hip...ok maynot my left hip but you are attached somewhere!
I'm glad I was invited because it was so fun!!!
PS I'm stealing some of these and putting them on my blog =]
I had a great time too! It is always fun to have you and Leslie. Great pictures.
I'm so proud of you. I can't believe how much you've posted. How fun this looks. I've never ice blocked before and I'm probably too old for it now. I bet there were some frozen bums. he he
Oh my goodness isn't ice blocking so much fun?! Looks like you guys had a blast. I sure wish it was warm enough to go ice blocking here in freezing cold Utah! :)
-Katie Nichols
PS I can't believe how old all of your kids are! I still remember Courtney and Kaitlin as little toddlers! :)
Maci! Happy birthday! :)
Love Katie Nichols
Post a Comment