I was able to go to Girls Camp with the Ward this year. We had such a great time. We laughed and laughed. Especially me and Sis. Shepherd. It is always great to spend that special time with Rachel. I think she even enjoys having me there. I love the oppurtunity I have to get to know the girls in a different atmosphere. We are able to let our hair down and really take the time to care for one another. I also love getting to know the other sisters that go up from our ward. The very best part about girls camp though is the spirit that is there. You come away with such a stronger testimony. I love the youth in our ward and am always thankful when I get to spend this time with them.
Bob and I met 20 years ago this August. We have been married for almost 18 years. We have 4 amazing kids. Bob flies for Southwest Airlines and I'm very fortunate to be able to stay home and be a MOM. I love being able to be involved with all of the kids and volunteer at their schools.
2 comments:
Oh how I miss you guys!! You look like you had so much fun. Tell everyone I say hi!!~Sandra
Hey Macey- Your family is so cute. Sounds like you had fun on your trip to CA with the girls. Hope you are well.
Post a Comment